Monday, October 8, 2007

Meet Dale

 

Please meet the newest member of our family - his name is Dale. Kylie and I played outside with Dale for about 1/2 hour tonight. That basically means, I lit his candle and she blew it out.

Now that is not an actual picture of Dale. Dale is definitely not that cute - but we carved him up this past Sunday. He seems to enjoy his time on our porch, just watching the world go by.

-----------------------

It has been crazy at work. We are entering the Open Enrollment season, which means the stakes are raised a bit. Everyone seems to be feeling the pressure a little more.

Meeting George for coffee tomorrow at Starbucks. It will be a little different environment, but I am looking forward to it. Hopefully we can keep this up on a semi-regular basis. They seem to be settling in to their new home - from what I have been able to see on my 19" monitor it looks nice (we have talked over Skype a couple of times.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: