Saturday, January 12, 2008

liz school of exercising

today i subjected myself to the "liz school of exercising." now there is exercising, and then there is silliness. i would put this in the category of silliness. and if i am honest i only did most of the exercises at half throttle, b/c my body was slowly telling me to STOP or DIE! everyone was very nice and kept there ridicule to a minimum, which i appreciated. so in summary, my butt cheeks are killing me, my back has some weirdness going on, my stomach is a bit tight and my hammies feel like they are going to give me trouble for the next few days.

so - thank you liz. thank you for taking philippians 2:3-4 and making it work in my life - "do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in HUMILITY consider other better than yourselves. each of you should look not only to your own interests, but to the interests of others."

i have been humbled and i am grateful!

No comments: