Saturday, June 30, 2007

Worn out

Today has been a busy day. Kylie woke up at the delightful hour of 5:30am, and never went back to sleep. Emily went to exercise. When she returned we began preparing for a b-day celebration at our house.

I had a battle for the ages with a "lawn tent." I am not sure what to call it, but when I was putting it up, I had all kinds of cool names to describe it. We spent the afternoon eating, celebrating and playing games in our yard. It was fun, but exhausting.

Then we took another trip to the urban areas of Louisville. We drove around for about an hour-and-a-half. We had some leftovers with Liz and Walker and then began to wind down some.

All in all it has been a good Saturday. Got to spend time with God's people and share a couple meals together.

Tomorrow will prove to be another busy day, with assembly then a July 4th celebration - I know it will be July 1st, but you have to do what you have to do.

No comments: