Thursday, August 2, 2007

Bourne Ultimatum

 
Emily and I will be looking for a babysitter soon to catch the newest installment of Jason Bourne in "The Bourne Ultimatum." We really enjoyed "The Bourne Identity" and "The Bourne Supremacy." After reading some reviews it seems we won't be disappointed with the last in the trilogy. The movies are very entertaining.

Had dinner with the Keene's and Ezell's tonight. It was an enjoyable time - good to see the kids. Isaac and I again talked about our "dreams" of getting to do what you love everyday and still being able to support a family. Seems like such a pipe dream to me - especially since I have a hard time answering that question. What do I want to do when I grow up? I will surely let you know when I know.

We have supper club tomorrow, so we will be getting together again! Looking forward to it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: