Wednesday, December 12, 2007

busy, busy, busy

Have a busy few days coming up. Work Christmas party Friday night, Saturday night having some folks over our house and Sunday my boss is having a party at his house. It will be nice to visit and be around some people we don't normally hang with.

Was able to talk about my faith in Christ to some of the people I work with today. One thing led to another and we were discussing the gospel. It was pretty amazing actually. Praying for hearts that will hear, mine included.

On a side note I would like to profess my love of Francine Rivers. She is a phenomenal storyteller. I just finished "and the Shofar blew." Great book. I have read 4 or 5 of her books now and looking for more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you find her books a bit emotional? Maybe I cried through the ones I read because I was pregnant at the time. I am a big fan of the Mark of the Lion series.
Jenny