Tuesday, March 4, 2008

brett favre

the great qb for the packers is finally calling it quits. when i heard the news i immediately thought of a friend of mine in nashville. i emailed him and told him how sorry i was to get this news, and hope he was doing ok. below was his response:

Yeah, if I had more than 5 personal hours I would have left the second I found out. Haven’t cried yet, but maybe watching a highlight or two tonight might do the trick. I have thought about this day for a LONG time and I knew I would never be ready for it. However, short of a Super Bowl he couldn’t have gone out much better than he did. I was very lucky to have seen him play multiple times. And I saw him break the passing yard record too in St. Louis last year…


he was a pretty big fan, if you couldn't tell.

No comments: